RE: [amibroker] Exploration Date sorting

Speaking of heads up on SP2.  I got a warning today from Dell saying  that if
I installed SP2, my video drivers probably wouldn't work...  Would  have to
have new drivers that haven't been written yet.

I guess I don't have any plans to install SP2 until they get the bugs  out.

Kevin Campbell

In a message dated 8/11/2004 10:31:20 PM Central Standard Time,