RE: [amibroker] Re: Watchlist sorting

Graham,

I've been out of town and just noticed you've been very busy working
on Renko Bricks.  I'm new to renko too and heard is has some
potential and now I can play with it in AB!  Thanks for all your
efforts.  I will let you know how it works for me . . .

I'm mostly interested in Momentum (Range Bars as EnsignSoftware calls
them) Bars and this may help me get there.

Much appreciated!!

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham" <gkavanagh@xxxx> wrote:
> The Momentum Bars chart would be similar to the Renko, except for
the bricks
> becoming standard bars, and the O/H/L/C set to the mom bars
requirements
> The close of a bar is always at the high or low of the bar.
> The open of a bar is always one tick below or above the close of the
> preceding bar.
>
> I will leave you to work out how to change the renko to suit the
momentum
> bars.
>
> Cheers,
> Graham