From: Bert Steele [mailto:bistrader@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2004 11:37 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Watchlist sorting

I am tired and had a lot of typos.  In any case, there is no other
alternative today other than watchlists in alpha order.

Bert Steele <bistrader@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:The is list symbols in a watchlist
other than in alpha order.  I have tried and tried, but there is not
alternative today.

lamplowman <lamplowman@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:I could save it as a text file,
but then how would I use it.

I could also select the chart directly from the scan window after it
has been sorted, which is what I do now. But that window even shrunk
takes up too much visual space on the screen.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Merrill" <dmerrill@xxxx>
wrote:
> Watchlists are inherently in no particular order. They're
basically just a
> set of on-off flags in each ticker, saying whether that ticker is
in each
> watchlist.
>
> Could you save the results to a text file?
>
> Dave Merrill
>   I'm wondering if there is any way when doing a scan/explore and
>   sorting the results, that they can be saved to a watchlist in the
>   sorted order.
>
>   It appears that AB automatically sorts watchlists in alpah order.
>
>   Peter

Check group FAQ at:

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Check group FAQ at:

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Check group FAQ at:

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129j0dtul/M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=gr
oups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1092454621/A=2164331/R=0/SIG=11eaelai9/*http://www.
netflix.com/Default?mqso=60183351> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=groups/S=
:HM/A=2164331/rand=672284447>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*      To visit your group on the web, go to:

*      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT