[amibroker] Re: Professional Real-Timers, pls. HELP on GetRTData and Bid/Ask data

ok, below I show how to basicly get all the signals in the Buy, Sell,Short,Cover arrays. It will also pay to read through Equity() function in the manual also because of the settings and the numbers that are filled in the Sell and Cover arrays,

rgds, Ed

Buy = your definition;
Short = your definition;
BuyPrice = O;
ShortPrice = O;

// Sell and Cover only at stops. They will be filled with signals by Equity(1)
Sell = 0;
Cover = 0;

// calculate the sell and cover signals using Applystop
ApplyStop( stopTypeNBar,stopModeBars,nb,ExitAtStop = 1,Volatile = False, ReentryDelay = 1 );

SellPrice = C;
CoverPrice = C;

// stop signals are implemented and redundant signals are removed
Equity(1);