[amibroker] Re: Professional Real-Timers, pls. HELP on GetRTData and Bid/Ask data

Hi all

I've been working on an  exploration to find shares that increase by
greater than a set percentage within a period of time as defined by
the " From - to " section in the range of the AA window. I will be
using this to look back over different periods of time.

Ideally I wanted the code to determine the high and low within the
time frame set and work out the percentage increase based on those
figures.

At the moment I'm getting lows that can date back to years
prior to my search period. Using the lowest and Highest function has
been suggested, but that didn't seem to help , and my understanding
is that this would give me the lowest and highest figure for all my
data, not just the range I've set.

> /**/

 x=90;

 Lastbar = BarIndex()==BarCount-1;

 Condition = EMA(C,20)>Ref(EMA(C,20),-x)*1.3 AND MA(V,10)*MA(C,10)
30000 ;

 Condition = ExRem(Condition,Lastbar);Filter = Condition;

 Plot(C,"Close", styleCandle);

 Plot(EMA(C,20),"ema", colorRed, styleLine);

 perinc=100* (HHV(C,x)-LLV(C,x))/LLV(C,x);

 AddColumn(MA(V,10)*MA(C,10),"turnover",1.0);

 AddColumn(LLV(C,x), "Lowest");
 AddColumn(ValueWhen(C==LLV(C,x),DateTime()),"Lowest
Date",formatDateTime);

 AddColumn(HHV(C,x),"Highest");

 AddColumn(ValueWhen(C==HHV(C,x),DateTime()),"Highest
Date",formatDateTime);

 AddColumn(C,"Close");

 AddColumn(perinc,"% Increase");

 Would appreciate your help