[amibroker] Re: Exit after set time

Seeking advice...

On some stocks there are frequent zero-volume days. Can anyone say
from experience whether it's best to show the price for these days, or
to remove it from the chart? If it's best to remove them, how do I do
that in Amibroker? Currently they show up as a point at the level of
the previous day's close. This can enhance a narrowing of the
bollinger bands, and cause other indicators to flatten out. I don't
know if this is good or bad.

Thanks
Chris