[amibroker] Exploration for percentage increase

I'm using the standard edition but the availability of the new
GetRTData function definitely had me upgrade to professional,
expecting it to enable me to plot Bid and Ask charts, or better: use
Bid and Ask in indicator definitions.

Contrary to the function description info I DO retrieve the real-
time Bid/Ask data in the standard edition, however using simply

Bid = GetRTData("Bid");
Plot(Bid,"Bid",colorGreen);

I find only a horizontal line shifting up and down adjusting only to
the LAST Bid value. Yes, indeed the function description says

"
Retrieves the LAST (the most recent) value of the following fields
reported by streaming real time data source:
"Ask" - current best Ask price
"AskSize " - current Ask size
"Bid" - current best Bid price
"BidSize " - current Bid size
etc.
"

Now I used the IB feed, but I am wondering:
- Since eSignal and QCharts do save previous Bid and Ask data
on their servers, does using these feeds make it possible to plot
true Bid/Ask charts, and/or use Bid/Ask data in indicator
definitions?
- Or is there something here that the professional version can
do while the standard can not?
- Or can I somehow enable saving previous Bid/Ask data in
AmiBroker?

Thanks for any suggestions or advice.

-treliff