Re: [amibroker] Re: editing default.format

John, thanks for the tip, but it plots a ribbon which is not what I
was looking for.

Anthony, StyleHistogram doesn't fill the complete area while
StyleArea has the inconvenience of not adjusting exactly to the line.

My point is simply, if you plot, say

Plot(MA(C,5),"",colorBlack,styleLine);
Plot(MA(C,5),"",colorRed,styleArea);

Then when you zoom out sufficiently it looks good but when you zoom
in you see the StyleAreas steps, for obvious reasons, "stepping in
and out" of the line chart. I was just wondering if there is a way
to exactly color the area below the line, but perhaps I'm splitting
hairs and should learn to live with the steps.

Thanks,
-treliff

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Anthony Faragasso" <ajf1111@xxxx>