[amibroker] Re: editing default.format

Hi Yuki,

I wasn't in for a number if days so didn't see your message. I think
the replies you have got should hopefully answer your question, but if
you need more elaboration please ask.

One thing that no-one mentioned and that I found confusing is that you
need to double-click to switch between layouts rather than just select
them as you do with chart sheets.

Cheers

Micmus