[amibroker] MONEY MARKET RATE AND COST OF MARGIN

Perhaps i'm missing something obvious here.

I have data in metastock format in a dozen or so folders. I would like
to use the data within the same or in similarly named folders within
ABroker.

I've got the hang of setting up a database with the mstock plugin, but
all the data from all the the metastock folders appears in virtually
all the folders within the workspace pane.

As a workaround, after much piddling around, I've imported the symbols
from each of the data folders into 'market 0', transferred it to
'market 1, then repeated the operation for the next folder into
'market 2' etc then  renamed the markets 1,2 etc as per the original
data folders.

Is there no way of just deleting all the default workspace lists and
easily importing the data folders into the database?

Cheers.

Graham.