  From: Ara Kaloustian [mailto:ara1@xxxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: Monday, August 09, 2004 11:01 PM
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Variables not initialized

  Herman

  Thanks...

  I went thru your code ... bottom line ... it provides a solution for me
  but here are some observations.

  IsEmpty()  works OK with uninitialized STATIC variables, but not with
  regular AFL variables.

  Ara

  //This line works OK

  if( IsEmpty(StaticVarGet("IsInitialized7")))

  {

  a=1;

  }

  //This Line generates error "variable NOT initialized"

  if( IsEmpty(IsInitialized3))

  {

  b=1;

  }