RE: [amibroker] Windows rearranging themselves

Ara, if i understand you correctly then you need to use StaticVariables.

I use one called "IsInitialized", like below. Here i initialize
Staticvariables only once at the AB startup or first run of the code.
Instead of Static variables you can initialize standard afl variables
between the curly brackets. Just remember to keep the last one that sets
IsInitialized to one.

take care,
herman
GlobalReset = Param("GlobalReset",0,0,1,1);
if( IsEmpty(StaticVarGet("IsInitialized")) OR GlobalReset )
    {
    StaticVarSetText("TickString","");
    StaticVarSet("LastTickPrice",LastValue(C));
    StaticVarSet("LastBarNum",BarCount);
    StaticVarSet("DownTicks",0);
    StaticVarSet("UpTicks", 0);
    StaticVarSet("SecondTimer", GetSecondNum());
    StaticVarSet("NumTicks",0);
    StaticVarSet("IsInitialized",1);
    }

----