Re: [amibroker] Windows rearranging themselves

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 12:20:17 -0700 (PDT), Dave <dave_tolbert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks for the information Tom.  I do get posts via  e-mail.

Same here, I get the all the board post via e-mail, and noted that it was in
HTML along with an attachment that "I" can analyze before it acts on my system.

I have set my browser not to decode HTML, and was suspicious as most SIG members
use the plain text convention, except a select few <g> - that's what make the
world go "round". Makes it easier to profile these select few.

Again, I'll mention that it is wise to receive and send in plain text, without
all the overhead and potentially self executable files.

-= Chris ß =-
Using Agent www.forteinc.com e-mailer / Newsreader
Former owner/sysop of PerfData, a WildCat BBS