RE: [amibroker] SCRIPT FOR BRITE FUTURES

Keith - I may be wrong but I think the 2000
designation may be like a generic name...don't know.

On a similiar topic for component stocks, the NYSE
stocks are contained in the TC2000, but you have to extract them with an
EasyScan, they're not set aside as a separate component list. There's a
proprietary indicator that's based on NYSE that I've been trying to reverse
'engineer' for a couple of week with approximate success, and it's called
Lowry's Buying Power/Sell Pressure.  Here again I wondered about the
component stocks of an index and what is used to develop the indicator.
The Lowry's organization beside having a proprietary algo for generating the
indicator also pare down the NYSE list to only operating companies, so financial
instruments like closed end funds are eliminated.

Best regards
JOE

<BLOCKQUOTE