Re: [amibroker] Re: Static Variables

Hi,

I'm new in AFL and Amibroker, so I'm just trying to get into the
scripts and bac testing...

Can anyone help me, how to write formula for trailing buy-stop,
described on
http://www.incrediblecharts.com/technical/trailing_stops.htm ?

First condition can be for example MA crossing and after that I need
to activate script for this trailing buy-stop, but I don't know, how
many bars it will be before activation of buy order.

Tnankx a lot,

AC.Metelka.