Re: [amibroker] PROBLEM WITH BUY AND SELL SIGNALS ON PRICE CHART

think that in all cases you would have to enter your actual trade data into
some program or file..if you use excel you can set up your columns to facilitate
an import into AmiBroker. You may also be able to use the new NoteGet()
type functions if you trade a single stocks.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Then
you could use param() to enter your trade particulars and save the data in
a files using ab file functions, like fputs() and fgets(), to be read and
plotted by your code.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
best
regards,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>herman.<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Anthony Faragasso
  [mailto:ajf1111@xxxxxxxx]Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2004 8:04
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
  Equity curve trackingI would like to be able to track
  a theoretical and Actual equity curvetogether.....is this possible in
  Amibroker ?Lets say I have a system that backtest good on past
  data....I want to track this system and its signals going
  Forward....I also want to track my adaptations to the system going
  forward....maybe Iwill exit sooner...or enter
  sooner...etc...Can this be done...Thanks in
  AdvanceAnthonyCheck AmiBroker web page at:<A
  href="">http://www.amibroker.com/Check
  group FAQ at: <A