Re: [amibroker] Yahoo EOD data not always correct ?

John,

Thanks for that - I suspected as much but couldn't confirm it.

Here in Australia we have a burgeoning trading guru industry - with people
simply rebadging indicators as their own can't fail system and charging
bucket loads fo dough for them. :(

Arthur

: