[amibroker] Futures backfill - Using prophet.net as backup

Henry,

I have not tried ESignal yet but have beenthisclose to trying them.
QCharts has their problems. Mainly data lagging issues. You can read
more about this at <http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/qcharts/>
Also they have just been sold to a Korean Portal Company per
<http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1630612,00.asp>
Not sure what the future will bring.
As for the QCharts/Amibroker, I have not had a problem with that.
Pluses with QCharts:
   No symbol limit
   It think they have something like 10yr historical data for daily.
Not sure how for back for 1 minute but I have exported 40,000 bars of
1 minute data once or twice. I have only done this on a weekend and
not during trading hours.

Minuses:
   like I mentioned, the data lagging issue. But in reality, most
times you cannot tell QChart and IB apart, they are that close.

Any other questions?

John
- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "4trade" <4trade@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am currently using eSignal for realtime data feed, but
considering to
> switch to QCharts, just want to see if anyone using Amibroker with
QCharts
> (Quote.com) and if there is any problem with that, and how does
QCharts