  >From:
  malc
  fiveeightninenine
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 5:11
  PM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] help on Set
  Option marginrequirement AFL

  Maybe Marginrequirement isn't what I should be adjusting then.

  What I am attempting to do is change the amount of available funds to the
  portfolio day to day depending on market conditions.

  What variable should I adjust?Tomasz Janeczko <<A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxx> wrote:
  <BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq
  >Hello,MarginRequirement
    is a property of your brokerage account and it has to be fixed (not changing
    from bar to bar).It was explained here four days