[amibroker] Using plugins

Hi All,

I was reading an interesting post in the incrediblecharts.com forum
concerning a Blind Freddy trend i.e. in simple terms, a BF trend is any
trend that's strong and obvious.

By the posters' definition there's a Blind Freddy trend in place if....

1. The 11 period ADX on a weekly chart is reading 25 or higher. (a 12
period ADX with a horizontal line at the 20 level gives similar results)
2. The strong ADX reading is supported by the weekly chart making higher
tops and higher bottoms.
3. Two Exponential Moving Averages (I use 13 and 26 week EMA's) are in
bullish configuration, i.e. the 13 is above the 26, they're pulling
apart and there's 'daylight' (space) between them, and both are rising
solidly.
A BF trade is simply one where the entry occurs during a BF trend. The
actual entry signal is usually a pullback in the trend, followed by the
resumption of the trend. But any other type of entry would
suffice....the main thing is that the trend is strong and obvious.

Has anyone coded this in the past ? I'm not entirely sure how this would
be coded - any help to further my AFL education would be appreciated.

Regards
Martin