Re: [amibroker] Using VIX as a trigger

Hello,

> Is there a way to create a list of stocks
> for a market by doing copy and paste from an entire list
> of (e.g. 100) stocks,  rather than moving stocks around
> one button click at a time ?

You can choose multiple items by holding down CTRL key while
you click on symbols.
You can also mark first hold down the SHIFT key and mark last.

> Also,  can I create a TRIN indicator based on the
> "Market 6" market rather than on "Nasdaq" market ?
>  ... so that the market I am using is explicitly set
> rather than being implied by the stock chart that is
> being viewed ?

Yes of course but you ahve to move index symbol (say ^NDX)
to this marked and mark it as "COMPOSITE BASE"
in Symbol->Categories window.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com