Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker, ^NDX, and TRIN

Ara,

eSignal has three different servers:
1. one for tick data
2. one for intraday minute data
3. and one for EOD data.

Theoretically servers 1 and 2 should hold the same data but
in practice when bad tick comes in it may get filtered in
minute data server but not filtered in tick database.
Later on (when people notice bad tick) it may get removed from tick
server (then you would need to force backfill to get it).

EOD server is completely different because it reports
"official" daily quotes (reported by exchanges)
which may be different than intraday compressed.

This affects all data vendors.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com