[amibroker] Re: days since higher price

Here's what I found.

A file called host32svc.exe and one called sys16.... something or
other (unfortunately I have deleted it now). These were both in WINNT
directory and had the same creation date - the date you downloaded
the spyware).

There is also a registry entry for the sys16 program to load it at
start-up.

You can also find a file isnopt.dat. which seems to contain the
details of the FTP server it connects to. There was one other DLL as
well. It again had the same creation date. I wasn't sure about this
so I just renanmed it, so far with no ill affect.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Prashanth" <prash454@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello micmus,
>
> I also installed the same and am having the same problem. Have you
been
> sucessfull in taking it out. I use AdAware and it could not
identify the
> program. In my system its tryiing to use a lot of windows files to
try and
> connect to FTP server. How do I remove it. I have deleted the
Orginal file
> and also a couple of host32 files it created. But it is still posing
> problems.
>
> Thanks in Avance
>
> Regards
>
> Prashanth

Internet.
> > My firewall blocked it.
> >
> > I then deleted the program and rebooted my system. However there
is a
> > new program now attempting to access. This is called host32svc.exe
> > and looks like a system routine (its installed in WINNT
directory).
> > However its creation date was yesterday,.
> >
> > Also I posted a message re: a query on IB on Friday or Saturday.
This