Re: [amibroker] data anomoly

Bob,

Here is a sample structure, obviously you will have to fill in all the
gaps:

if ( Interval() == 0 ) // Tick
        blank = Nothing;
else if ( Interval() == in1Minute )
{
        TimeFrameSet(in1Minute);
        Buy = Cover = cond1;
        Sell = Short = cond2;
}
else if ( Interval() == in5Minute )
{
        TimeFrameSet(in5Minute);
        Buy = Cover = cond1;
        Sell = Short = cond2;
}

TimeFrameRestore();

Best regards,
William Peters
www.amitools.com

Saturday, July 31, 2004, 2:15:26 PM, you wrote:

b> [Mail is bouncing so resending from here]
b> William and Anthony,
b> I see TJ came to the rescue, but hate to waste what I'd pondered 8<)
b> -----------
b> Good thought, but how do I use it?

b> In order to use the same code in IB as in AA, do I wrap just the
b> Buy/Sell code in the  Timeframe call
b> ---
b> TimeframeSet(in5minutes);
b> Buy = cover = cond1;
b> sell = short = cond2;
b> TimeframeRestore()
b> ----
b> and somehow use Interval() to control whether this block is executed?

b> Regards,
b> Bob