[amibroker] How to get Yahoo industry index historical data?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "danielwardadams"
<danielwardadams@xxxx> wrote:
> A refinement on your idea: backtest results could be constantly
> sorted in the AA window so you could visually tell when the values
of
> the independent variables results on your principal variable of
> interest (e.g., profit %) are meaningful.

Dan - that would be really useful to me as well (seeing a dynamically
updated list, sorted by net profit, as the simulation runs).  It
would also be great for the optimized (random) variables to be
displayed more towards the left-hand side of the table so that the
variables could be seen as the simulation runs (right now they are
scrolled off way to the far-right).

Tomasz - is this doable?

David