  >From:
  sgfuchs

  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 10:34
AM
  Subject: [amibroker] Relative Perf.Charts
  - Sector & IG Tickers
  Hello Tomasz,I'd like to alter the symbols (
  tickers ) used in the Rel. Performancechart in a way, that AB uses
  automatically the data of the appropriate sector and the industry-group
  for comparison of Rel Performance of the stock instead of i.e. fixed
  tickersysmbols for an index.In addition, I'd like to create a
  workspace in AB, in which I can see always the stock's chart along with
  it's appropriate sector and Industrygroup chart.Which of the AFL
  functions / formulas would I have to use for creating the Rel Performance
  chart as explained above  and how could I possible assign always the
  correct sector and IG charts to any stocksymbol chart in a triple chart
  window ?FYI : I use TC2000 as my database.Hope my question is
  not too complicated to answer.Thanks a lot in
  advanceregardsStefanCheck AmiBroker web
  page at:<A
  href="">http://www.amibroker.com/Check
  group FAQ at: <A