[amibroker] list of optionable stocks

Hello Tomasz,

I'd like to alter the symbols ( tickers ) used in the Rel.
Performancechart in a way, that AB uses automatically the data of
the appropriate sector and the industry-group for comparison of Rel
Performance of the stock instead of i.e. fixed tickersysmbols for an

In addition, I'd like to create a workspace in AB, in which I can
see always the stock's chart along with it's appropriate sector and
Industrygroup chart.

Which of the AFL functions / formulas would I have to use for
creating the Rel Performance chart as explained above  and how could
I possible assign always the correct sector and IG charts to any
stocksymbol chart in a triple chart window ?

FYI : I use TC2000 as my database.

Hope my question is not too complicated to answer.
Thanks a lot in advance

regards
Stefan