From: Joe Landry jelandry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 08:10:31 -0500
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Index Stock lists

Pal - Here's a ticker list of component stocks of NYSE. I noticed you typed
NYFE, is that a typo or my ignorance.

  The way I eventually got them was to screen my TC2000 database for NYSE
only stocks and imported them into AB.  I think if you go to the NYSE site
you  can cut and paste 3000+ stocks. I haven't found a way to get a XLS
list or text list from that site

Hope this helps
JOE