  >From:
  Pal Anand

  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 7:31 AM
  Subject: [amibroker] Index Stock
  lists
  Hi,I am trying to create WatchLists of
  indexes.  So far I have stock lists for Dow Jones Industrials,
  S&P400 MidCap, S&P500, Nasdaq100, Russel 2000, NK Nikkei 225, ZX
  FTSE 100, DX  DAX 100 and MV Mini-Value Line.I need stock
  lists for YX NYFE (I only have the top 50 out of 2044 stocks listed in the
  New York Stock Exchange which I got from this exchange), so that I can
  create a WatchList for this Index.  Oddly, this exchange doesn't seem
  to list all of the stocks composing the NYSE Composite Index.Is
  there files available somewhere for this Index stock lists?  If so,
  can someone post this to the files section of this
  group?Thanks,rgds, PalCheck AmiBroker
  web page at:<A
  href="">http://www.amibroker.com/Check
  group FAQ at: <A