[amibroker] Re: using POSITIONSCORE and margin requirement

hi,

I have the following setup:

SetTradeDelays(1,1,1,1);
ApplyStop(stopTypeNBar,stopModeBars,1,ExitAtStop =
1,Volatile = False, ReentryDelay = 1
);ApplyStop(stopTypeProfit,stopModePoint,ATR(1),ExitAtStop = 1,Volatile =
False, ReentryDelay = 1 );

in settings I have:
-Activate stops immediately turned ON
-Allow same bar exit turned ON

Now what I want: buy today at the Open. If the
profit stop is hit then exit the position today, else exit the next day at the
Open.

But the next day when it should exit at the open it
first checks if it can hit a profit stop during that day. If it does not hit the
profit stop then it exits at the open else it exits at the profit stop.
How can I prevent this? Since stopModeBars is 1 I want to exit at the
open the next day and I don't want the code to check if it can hit a profit stop
that day.

thnx

rgds, Ed