[amibroker] Re: using POSITIONSCORE and margin requirement

Tomasz,

Thanks for the pointers. Yes, the frustrations experienced back then
are exactly what I'm seeing. I agree the problem is with the data
providers (and data provided them) and not with AB.

FWIW, I tried my little experiment with the three fresh databases and
the backtest results were very different. Also, spot checking daily
data from the three databases gave different results also.

I'm not sure what it all means though ... e.g., for backtesting
purposes which data source is to be believed?

Dan

Also FWIW, the EOD sSignal database only "chose" to backfill to
12/24/2002 this time (even though I specified "all quotations"). This
is the indeterminism I was speaking about. Sometimes it goes back 10
years but most times stops short.

<amibroker@xxxx>