Re: [amibroker] data issues with zero volume days

It’s not for selling (in my case), but for giving to friends/associates while preventing the possibility of a system getting out to the entire AB community and beyond (conversion to MetaStock, TradeStation, whatever). I also like Herman’s idea previously posted for testing systems with years of development.

I suspect anyone who has a fantastic system would probably like to share it with friends, but not the whole world, lest it become not so fantastic.

Terry
--

Hi Michael.S.G.,

Tuesday, July 27, 2004, 6:51:10 AM, you wrote:

MSG> And lets hope it stays this way.   Could you imagine the
MSG> profiliation of AB tool like personalities if AFL could be
MSG> locked.

Or the parade of salesmen marching through this group selling
black-box junk that, the only reason they are selling, doesn't work
worth beans.

Go away AFL code-lockers.  Whatever you are selling, I'm not even
slightly interested.

Best,

Yuki