[amibroker] OT: Brasil equalized w/Argentina on 48'!

You may want to include a secondary criteria for the
SAR. The SAR calculates a trailing reversal point
based on the high/low of the previous candles. The SAR
will give false readings on a slowly trending market
due to the lack of range in the prior candles and also
during a whipsaw. For this reason  you need two other
indicators, MACD and CCI, to confirm a change in
direction of the SAR.

--- thebestguyucanget <thebestguyucanget@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Hi friends,
>
> I have just started using amibroker and it is an
> excellent software
> for trading.
> I need a formula which can scan stocks and list the
> stocks that have
> a change in Parabolic Sar. I mean the yellow dot
> moves from top to
> bottom or of the chart or vice versa. ie buy and
> sell. I need an
> formula which can list those stocks which undergone
> change for that
> particular day(today). It might be simple but I am
> totally new so any
> help will be much appreicated.
> Thanks in Advance,
>
> With Regards