<BLOCKQUOTE

  From: danielwardadams
  [mailto:danielwardadams@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2004 1:46
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
  Quote sources (EOD providers)
  Could you elaborate, e.g., give me an idea of problems you've
  seen.Dan--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Rik Rasmussen"
  <hrasmussen@xxxx> wrote:> Although the source of Yahoo's data
  may be good, their ability to store and> serve it leaves a lot to
  be desired.> > > Rik Rasmussen> stockanalyzer
  Yahoo Group Moderator> <A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stockanalyzer/>
  [mailto:danielwardadams@xxxx]> > Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2004 11:13
  AM> > To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > Subject:
  [amibroker] Re: Quote sources (EOD providers)> >>
  >> > Ron,> > I'm not sure if ALL data is supplied but
  I'd assume so. I'm just> > going from the following on CSI's home
  page at <A
  href="">http://www.csidata.com/>
  >> > "CSI's market data is supplied to the more popular
  financial> > websites such as Yahoo!, Microsoft, and hundreds of
  other> > international web site sources. The CSI staff of
  experienced database> > certification experts maintains quality
  and accuracy levels not> > duplicated elsewhere. ">
  >> > DanCheck AmiBroker web page
  at:<A
  href="">http://www.amibroker.com/Check
  group FAQ at: <A