[amibroker] AmiBroker 4.60.0 released - please check account information page for possible upgrade options.

Aequalsz, Stephane,
the following code is not perfect, but catches the majority of the
zigHiLo points.

// ZigHiLo approximation
Plot(C,"C",1,64);
C2=IIf(H>Ref(H,-1) AND H>Ref(H,1),H,IIf(L<Ref(L,-1) AND L<Ref
(L,1),L,Avg));
Plot(C2,"C2",4,1);
Plot(Zig(C2,5),"Zig",7,1);
GraphXSpace=3;