Re: [amibroker] Help needed

This morning I found that AB locks up and displays an Ami error
message
when I try to change from my Yahoo database to my funds database
(which is based upon the FT dll). I closed the program and restarted,
then went to the preferences page set the funds database as the
default which would load on startup. Closed the program and restarted,
and then it locked up while loading, and displayed a windows error
message about Amibroker needing to be closed.

I was able to restore the preferences from a backup, so I can again
use Ami for stocks, but the funds database is still unavailable. I
unloaded and reloaded all the plugins with no change in the problem.

I sent the automatic bug report to Ami, but would like to get back to
work on my funds stuff ASAP, so am wondering if anyone else has
experienced this or has a solution.

Thanks, Bill