[amibroker] Re: A problem with DAX & Amiquote

Havn't really found a satisfactory ZigZag indicator in Amibroker which
will traverse from low to high to low, etc.  Just the usual low to
low, high to high, close to close, etc.  Several High-Low ZigZag code
sequences presented, relevant to Amibroker, seem to have flaws of some
sort or another.  The eSignal ZigZag indicator, which I seem
to remember from using eSignal a couple of years ago, handles the high
to low to high case very accurately.  (To find this code do a Google
search for eSignal Zigzag.efs.)

So I've decided to reverse engineer the eSignal code for the ZigZag -
which I'd present here except it might be copyrighted.  I believe it's
written in Java or JavaScript and uses some eSignal peculiar functions
that I'm not totally familiar with.  Not really familar with
JavaScript either, although the syntax is fairly similar to C++ so no
problem there.  Just currently unraveling the basic flow sequences to
understand how to code a similar ZigZag in AB.  So far doesn't appear
to be that complex so would guess I could have a similar code
available in AB in a few days.

Being somewhat practical (and lazy) I'm wondering if anyone has alreay
done this and would be willing to share this code with others.
Actually don't believe this ZigZag code would make that much of a
difference as compared to the version found currently in AB so
wouldn't consider sharing this as much of a loss of a "trade" secret.
So anyone wish to share this code?  Or does anyone know of an
accurate, current High-Low ZigZag code already developed in AB?

Aequalsz