RE: [amibroker] consecutive down days | looping

hi,

does anybody have the following problem with
eSignal?

with large volume stocks having "Allow mixed
EOD/Intraday data" set on I only get a about 4 month of data on my screen. It is
always the same length. Not more than 4 months. So this I have with QQQ, CSCO,
INTC. But then when I go to a lower volume stock like CVTX this behaviour
changes and I see intraday and EOD mixed and therefor I get data all the way
back to 1997.

- I use 4.59beta
- as a server I use: CM*.esignal.Com
- force miced EOD/Intraday mode set
on.

I already had a few suggestions from the helpdesk
but the problem remains. Anybody have this also?

rgds, Ed