[amibroker] consecutive down days | looping

The Standard &Poors website contains constituent lists of the ASX 200, ASX 300 etc. etc. which are able to be downloaded and manipulated easily into text files for importing into a watchlist. Contains up to date constituent lists and you are able to search for historical lists as well. Great time saver!  :-)

        Cheers, Steve.

darrinm81 <fmarx@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have just imported 6 years worth of data into Amibroker. The data contains 1,000+ stocks (XAO), of which I simply want to put the top 200 indexed stocks (ASX 200) into an individual group.This is potentionally going to be very time consuming task.Is there a program or procedure to speed this process up?It would be great if I could simply import a list into AB or create a group within Excel or similar?Thanks for any responses!Check AmiBroker web page at:http://www.amibroker.com/Check group FAQ at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html T
		Do you Yahoo!?