Re: [amibroker] CONDITIONAL Looping??

I want to try a simple system as follows.

Long entries, take only if last long entry was a win or if it would have
been a win had it not been stopped out.

Short Entries, take only if last short entry was a win or if it would have
been a win had it not been stopped out.

So long and short entries depend on whether the last entry in that same
direction was a win or a loss. If the last entry was a loss (or would have
been a loss) this entry is ignored. If this ignored entry would have beena
win though, the next entry in this direction would be taken.

Stop is the low (for Longs) or high (for shorts) of theentry bar.

Can anyone suggest How I can tackle this?