Re: [amibroker] Re: [OT]: What can German discipline with Greekfantasy do together

Terry, I use it, Q+ , EOD . Its usually ready for download by
6:30CST, AB has a plug in,for Q+,so it always updated in my charts
after downloading from Q+. I only access ohlcv,even though i have AB
pro. Its very easy to update , all you have to do is install the
plugin from AB. The have extra features too , like SPP , but if you
call them and tell them all you want is the data , there probly do
that for the sale . All in all im happy with what they offer
myself ....Hope this helps , phil

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Terry <MagicTH@xxxx> wrote:
> Mark or any QP2 user...
>
> I looked at the QP2 site and it looks interesting. A few questions
for QP2
> users:
> 1. Do you just read their database using the Metastock plugin?
> 2. Can you access data other than OHLCV? If so, how?
> 3. It appears to be EOD data. How easy is the update? When is it
available?
> 4. Is there a way to get a current price for selected
stocks/indexes 15