[amibroker] Re: [OT]: What can German discipline with Greek fantasy do together

Graham,
Have you considered getting a free TC2000 CD from Worden?  You can set it up
and just use the data on the CD without necessarily subscribing to Worden's
data provider service.

As I recall, the CDs usually have upwards of as much as 10 years of back
data for about 8000 (NYSE, Amex, Nasdaq) stocks.  They also provide sector
information.

After setting up the TC2000 program on your computer, you can then either
export the data as, e.g. a comma separated file,  or you can simply let
Amibroker read it all through AB's own TC2000 plugin.

One drawback to this is that the stock data on the CD will not be "up to
date".  That is, the data may end several weeks prior to your receipt of the
CD.

Wayne