[amibroker] Re: Amiquote Import Problem

You know it seems more and more I am reading... rude comments when
individuals are asking for help.  "What.... you say?  What I am
talking about is when people are saying ,"go look last year around
this time here is the post #" in big ole bold print .... Just
remember guys we were all new at one time or another and Amibroker
as well as other aspects seem very overwhelming at first!!.......
The more people that use Amibroker insure it being here forever so
you see we need newbies here!!

**Thanks to all you guys who have given me a hand to all my....
Brainless questions without comment....

Mark