[amibroker] setting a variable as true or false

On Saturday 03 of July 2004 22:00, davelansing2004 wrote:
> all I require
> is delayed intraday data for 80 to 100 US equity symbols that I track
> per week. Free or paid doesn't matter as long as I'm not paying for
> the extra bells & whistles (that's why I use AB :)) Any other
> suggestions?

Dave,
I use akcje.net provider (http://akcje.net) - polish language only. sorry.

They provide in Metastock format:
Polish OTC market	cto.zip
European stocks	europaakcje.zip
Polish inv funds	fundusze.zip
Polish stock echange	gpw.zip
World indexes	indeksy.zip
Polish stocks intra	intraakcje.zip
World indexes intra	intraindeksy.zip
World currencies intra	intrawaluty.zip
Japanies market	japoniaakcje.zip
World money market	pieniezny.zip
World comodities		towary.zip
US market	usaakcje.zip
World currencies		waluty.zip

In usaakcje.zip you get over 550 companies from DJI, Nasdaq100, S&P500 and XAU
(gold and silver producers). Data are in OHLCV.

You can request to send you via e-mail every day an update in prn (ascii)
format. This costs 12pln/month = approx $3/month.

If you require any help (polish language) I can help you to regiser and set up
all things.

I use it for many months (two years) and it works ok. Also there is no problem
to import initial database to AB and then just use ASCII Importer to update
qoutes.

Regards,
--
Marek Chlopek