From: "Barry Scarborough" <RazzBarry1@xxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2004 9:18 AM
Subject: [amibroker] What arguments are valid on the AmiQuote call?

How do I add arguments to the AmiQuote call that will automatically
update AB with a specific list I have named US Stocks.tls? I can use
customize and add /autoupdate as an argument but it will execute the
last thing I did in AQ. That may not be what I want and it certainly
is not what I want to happen when the last thing I did was not
retrieve the current update using this stock list.

I do this daily and want to make it easy for anyone else here that
does not understand what needs to be done to execute a specific
list. I am getting tired of fixing a screwed up database and want to
make it idiot proof. Currently I have the arguments line blank to
force the user to pick a list. That works but automation would be
nice if I could figure out how to set it up.

I cannot find anything in the help file that tells me what
arguments, parameter and formatting is valid for the call.
Thanks,
Barry

Check group FAQ at: