RE: [amibroker] Bugs?

Graham,

I think trade delays just makes the trade happen by the delay. I dont want
it to signal. I want the signal to operate as close out the open trade
before looking for a new entry signal.

I had a post about this same problem before but no-one answered.

I think theprogram will not close out existing long trade if a new signal to
go long occurs on thesame day as a close signal. Result is trade continues
on.

Other situation I noticed was when a long entry on one day should close out
next day but because a new buy signal occured on the next day entry was not
closed and it continued using the existing stop signal and not the one that
would have applied if the new trade was taken.

This must be programing logic unless soemone has a way of forcing a close to
occur Before a new entry on the smae day.

Don