RE: [amibroker] Bugs?

A few more things:

Ticker length is (I think) max 25 characters, if the name in ATC exceeds
this length it is automatically truncated.

Ticker names may contain spaces.

The function does work correctly with numbers but they are not
terrible descriptive, however manually truncating the sector names
produces the same error due to the bug.
The problem seems to arise when the SectorID() function processes
a ticker that has not been categorized by a sector. Anyway I have
given a work around to the problem.

The reason I mention these things is incase newbies read these
posts and presumes you cant create ticker names with spaces etc etc.
just for clarification. Since your such an inspiring contributor to
this forum they may actually believe you :)

Take care,
William Peters
www.amitools.com