Re: [amibroker] crash when concatenating SectorID for ATC

Hi,

I am thinking of a similar strategy!
You can also: use TimeFrameGetPrice( "H", inDaily, -1 );
because here you can have the signal in 15-min period taking the
high price form daily period. with your solution, I guess you have
to switch from timeframe to timeframe all the time.

what I am wondering is, using this strategie how to sell at the
closing  if neither profit SL nor max. loss SL triggered ? any idea
with selling at a concrete time and date ???

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Louw-Roux Coetzer"
<lcoetzer@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi there again !
>
> I went back to the manual ( good ole F1 ) and found a function:
> TimeFrameSet( interval )   this seems to be the solution to my
problem... I
> think !
>
> Keep well and " may the trend be with you "
>
> Louw Coetzer

---------
> ----

What I