RE: [amibroker] crash when concatenating SectorID for ATC

well this way you would have a difference if the index is let's say
1000 points from the level it is now.

anyway I am currently experimenting and backtesting ... let's see
what comes out.

another idea is to apply the stop and trailing stop according to ATR
or something similar to average daily range...

any ideas about that ?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman van den Bergen"

of Service.