Re: [amibroker] crash when concatenating SectorID for ATC

If you
know points can't you convert that to percent and use that in the
ApplyStop()?

<FONT
face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>h

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: sesselhocker
  [mailto:carsten.bartel@xxxxxx]Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 8:30
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
  Point Profit Trailing Stop QuestionYes I've tried it
  with applystop ... mode=2 ... but as I mentioned the trailing stop offers
  only PERCENT of profit and not POINT of profit, so I might have to do the
  workaround with the sell condition.--- In
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham" <gkavanagh@xxxx> wrote:> Have
  you tired it with > mode = > 2 - amount in points
  (stopModePoint);> > else you can use a sell condition of>
  > sell = cross( highestsince(buy, h-10), c ) ; // I am not certain
  how points> are shown, so just used h-10> >
  Cheers,> Graham> <A
  href="">http://e-wire.net.au/~eb_kavan/>
  [mailto:carsten.bartel@xxxx] > Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 8:13
  PM> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [amibroker] Point
  Profit Trailing Stop Question> > Hi everybody,> >
  my question is how I could manage to set the trailing stop e.g. 10 >
  points below the highest high? > There is no possibility to do it with
  the regular ApplyStop AFL > formula ! (as you might know only a
  percentage level below the > highest high can be defined as trailing
  stop loss)> > Is there a workaround with IIF ? Can somebody post
  an example?> > In addition it would be nice to trigger that
  trailing stop loss only > when the price is +50 from the buy price
  (for long trades)> > Just as a sidenote ... this idea might be a
  helper for those who had > problems with the Percent Profit
  Trailing Stop which was posted here > earlier. (Because here you
  ARE able to have intraday stop loss for > EOD data)> >
  thanks> see ya'> > > > > >
  href="">http://www.amibroker.com/>